Today's prize is one you brides WON'T want to miss! Enter to win a DAY OF COORDINATION package from the fabulous Revel Events! This includes:
Before the big day...
• A minimum of two meetings in person
• Unlimited telephone and email correspondence
• Creation of a complete and in-depth wedding day itinerary, listing the time and place at which each and every element of the day is scheduled to take place
• Confirmation with all vendors contracted for the event
On the big day...
• Providing assistance to the wedding party and guests
• Communication with vendors throughout the day
• Receiving deliveries and issuing vendor payments on the couple’s behalf
• Supervising and assisting in venue set-up
• Directing all elements of the ceremony
• Transferring small décor elements from the ceremony to the reception
• Compilation of contact information for all vendors and primary participants in the wedding day
• Compilation of all readings and speeches for the ceremony and reception into a master document, in case any should be misplaced on the wedding day
• On-site coordination and supervision of the wedding rehearsal
• Directing all elements of the reception • Collection and storage of gifts in a pre-determined
Wedding day emergency supplies. We will be prepared with both the tools and the know-how to tackle the unexpected: stains & rips, cuts & blisters, headaches, nausea, crumbling bouquets, fingerprints on the cake—you name it, we’ll fix it! Subject to booking availability.
Head over to the WeddingsInBC.com facebook page to enter!
During your engagement, your relationship with your fiance is probably crowded with big things: plans to buy a house, the buzz of wedding planning, and so much more. But, when you and your fiance start your life as husband and wife and settle into a daily routine, your relationship can start to feel mundane if you lose focus on what really matters…the little things.